The Guide contains:
The Caregiver’s Guide to Alzheimer’s Disease
They interviewed a panel of 20 leading memory care experts. Each expert answered three pertinent questions related to caregiving for a loved one with Alzheimer’s:
- Advice for Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- Techniques for Treating Alzheimer’s Patients
- Key Questions to Ask About Alzheimer’s
- Dementia vs. Alzheimer’s: Are They the Same Thing?
- 5 Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease You May Not Be Aware Of
- 10 Common Memory Loss Causes
- The Eye Test – Alzheimer’s Disease Detection at The Most Crucial Point
- Top 5 Dementia Medications for Seniors
- 5 Non-Medical Alzheimer’s Treatments That Work
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies (DLBs) – how it differs from Traditional Dementia in the Elderly
- Interview with Carol Steinberg of AFA Teens - AFA Teens is a national organization with the goal of engaging teenagers in the fight against Alzheimer’s.
- Interview with Tommy Whitelaw on Caring for Loved Ones with Dementia - Tommy Whitelaw is publisher of Tommy on Tour, a short movie and blog chronicling Tommy’s journey to bring awareness to dementia and the challenges of caregiving for this population.
- Ideal Living Settings for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Memory Care